The Endless Shores - Summer 2020
The Endless Shores – Summer 2020
Explore New Zealand’s North Island with no more than 20 like-minded travellers. Visit the cities Auckland and Wellington, that resound with a friendly welcome normally felt in small towns.
- Hawke’s Bay: Indulge in a wine tasting followed by a 3-course dinner at Mission Estate Winery, one of the region’s world famous wineries.
- Rotorua: Gather round for a feast of succulent meats and vegetables, cooked in a Hangi and prepared using the traditional Maori method of cooking over geothermal steam coming from the earth.
- Auckland: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner with a former All Black rugby player. You’ll be regaled with fascinating stories about his time spent on a champion team.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (B) and 6 Dinners with Wine (DW).
- Wellington: Take a cruise on Queen Charlotte Sound to cross Cook Strait.
- Wellington: See the sights of New Zealand’s capital during your orientation.
- Wellington: Explore Wellington Your Way with a choice of visiting Weta Cave, home of the creative wizards behind The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies, joining a local guide for a city walking tour around Wellington or a guided visit to Te Papa, New Zealand’s incredible national museum and art gallery.
- Napier: Take part in a guided tour of the city of Napier.
- Hawke’s Bay: Take your morning of leisure to explore the beautiful area of Hawke’s Bay.
- Huka Falls: Take a visit to the beautiful Huka Falls that drains from Lake Taupo.
- Rotorua: Learn about the city of Rotorua when you embark on a sightseeing tour.
- Rotorua: Visit the Whakarewarewa Living Village and gain an insight into the lives of the Maori community and their special bond with this ancient land.
- Rotorua: Visit the Rainbow Springs Nature Park to see a working kiwi nursery and hatchery and learn more about the conservation of this national creature.
- Rotorua: During your visit to Redwoods – The TreeWalk, enjoy the unique perspective from 12 metres above the ground.
- Waitomo Cave: Discover the native glowworms, fascinating, bright creatures of Waitomo Cave, with your Local Expert.
- Auckland: Enjoy a sightseeing tour around the city of Auckland.
- Waipoua Forest: Walk with a Maori guide and learn about the history and legend behind the Kauri tree.
- Bay of Islands: Cruise through some of the 144 islands in the Bay of Islands Maritime Park and view some very unique wildlife.
- Wellington: Forming part of an exclusive collection of luxury hotels, the vintage-inspired Sofitel Wellington places you in the heart of the city near lush botanical gardens, stately parliamentary buildings and a collection of museums.
- Hawke’s Bay: Porters Boutique Hotel is a privately owned, boutique hotel that delivers a luxurious experience.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to safari jeep and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Welcome to Wellington.
Wellington Your Way.
Wellington to Hawke's Bay.
The Sights of Rotorua.
Footwhistle Cave and Auckland.